Keep Your Operations on Point. Position Your Organization for Success.
Hansen BannerCX is a major new release of the market leading end-to-end Banner customer care and billing system. BannerCX enables utilities and municipalities to manage the full customer service and revenue lifecycle for the provision of electricity, gas, and water services.
BannerCX features comprehensive functionality that optimizes critical processes including inquiries (contact to close), field service (request to completion), and revenue cycle (meter to cash). The modern and robust User Interface enables CSRs to deliver effective customer service through efficient call center workflows. It also offers tight integrations to workforce management solutions and real-time updates on status orders. The result is a better user experience and CSR efficiency, reduced operational and implementation costs, and satisfied customers.
Now in minutes, configuration and customization tasks that took weeks to construct can be live.
Tools to ensure faster business processes
The four major components of BannerCX include the following:
Upgraded Tech Stack – Built from the ground up using Java EE, the software is browser neutral and runs on industry-leading application servers including JBoss and WebLogic. Deployments have been simplified through faster application installations.
Optimized Workflows for Common Tasks – The customer service representative (CSR) interface is metadata-driven, dynamic, streamlined and configurable to facilitated efficient workflows. Thus, simplifying previously complex and time-consuming customer service processes such as move-in/move-out, transfer, and bill queries.
Hansen Business Intelligence (HBI) – Advanced business intelligence offers robust Operational and Executive level customized reports to visualize information quickly and graphically, while also supporting drill down for the details. Reports may be automated and scheduled to be run and published anytime that is convenient to your business. HBI provides reporting flexibility by shifting focus from static predefined system reports, toward a configurable framework, supporting ad-hoc reports, KPI’s and executive dashboards. The integration framework is also compatible with other third-party reporting applications.
Hansen Integration Framework (HIF) – This new framework provides a robust Web Services catalog for streamlined integrations with best of breed third-party applications or an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). BannerCX includes HIF application program interfaces (API’s) for Customer Mobile and Payment Vendor solutions.
Functionality, Features and Benefits
Hansen BannerCX provides the tools to integrate customer information throughout the enterprise-from the call center to the field.
With BannerCX, organizations can:
- Aggregate and analyze all customer information while encrypting sensitive customer data.
- Create, assign and manage service orders with integrated workflow, work routing, and approval.
- Manage all contacts from initiation to resolution.
- Monitor, track, and analyze call center traffic across multiple call centers and administrative locations.
- Identify clients for targeted communications.
- Handle “customer choice” options in deregulated areas.
- Provide configurable web portals for CSRs with easy access to customer answers.
- Provide a customer self-service portal for account information, profile updates, and bill information.
- Create and manage a portfolio of innovative pricing products with tools designed to model “what if” scenarios and revenue impacts.
- Support mass volume transaction processing as well as one-time or “quick bill” production.
- Provide multiple collection strategies, configurable by location, account type, credit rating, etc.
- Supply user-defined automated accounting and tracking of delinquent and uncollectible accounts receivable.
- Include comprehensive financial and revenue reporting, including full sub-ledger and balancing.
- Deliver complete information on time to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
BannerCX is Comprehensive, Configurable, Adaptable
Complete solution, right out of the box
Tailorable without modification
Flexible to manage ongoing changes and Enhancements
Consistently the “Standard of Excellence” in the Industry
The industry’s benchmark for superior functionality and technology
Continuously enhanced with assured migration paths
Turns the “business of billing” back into the hands of the business
Provides depth and full support for complete life cycle billing with complex rates
Everything You Need for CRM, and Nothing You Don’t
Industry-specific functionality versus generic overkill
Reflects user-defined information flows and utilization
Enables increased efficiencies
BannerCX, allows utilities and municipalities to meet their most demanding needs and the ability to adapt as the energy and water industry continues to transform.
Want to know more about how Hansen BannerCX can help your organization? Email us at email@example.com